Google
 

Saturday, September 5, 2009

September update

OK, I have been guilty of not blogging for a quite a while now, and I do apologise. The reasons are many, from losing my broadband connection, to being pre-occupied with all the new developments in my life, to hearing that Noel Gallagher's blog (oasisinet) was voted the best celebrity blog recently.

The last point has had me re-assessing my blog after examing that of Gallagher. It has been hard for me to decide how best to format my blog. I am still pondering this, but in the meantime the music news that has me talking has been that Noel Gallagher has officially left Oasis. Also the new Muse album is out this month as well the new one from the Arctic Monkeys. This is all pretty exciting stuff in my view.

My only recent music purchase has been that of the new The Fray album, called The Fray. I like it a lot and hope to provide more on why I do soon.

Please keep checking and I should have a few more updates coming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waiting for your review ;)

Alan